The 2018/2019 Preliminary Inventory Schedule (above) has been drafted as of June 1, 2018. The inventory deadlines are the same as last year with the exception of one department that made a previous change request. Please take a moment to review this document and let Bree Tharp (email@example.com) know by June 22, 2018 if there is a reason your inventory cannot be completed in the timeframe proposed. The asset list and schedule will be finalized in early July and published on this same site. Please note that your annual inventory may always be completed ahead of the posted schedule should that be convenient for your department.
- Surplus Property has fully transitioned to Facilities Waste Management. Please see their web page for important information about property disposals!
- Inventory Completion Certification Form
- The purpose of this form is for those responsible for the inventory to acknowledge that it has been completed and to note any exceptions found.
- This form must be completed, signed by the Inventory Taker, Property Custodian and Property Manager, and submitted electronically to Asset Management – including an attached inventory listing – in order for the department’s inventory to be considered complete.
- Departments performing their own inventory should expect to have a small sample of their inventory results reviewed at least every other year. If your department is selected for a review in FY19, you will be contacted after completion of your inventory in order to schedule a time for Lynn Locke (firstname.lastname@example.org) to perform this review.