The 2017/2018 Inventory Schedule (above) has been finalized as of July 06, 2017. No due dates were changed from the preliminary version posted in June; however, the asset detail and inventory counts were updated and finalized based on the ending inventory as of June 30, 2017.
- Inventory Completion Certification Form
- The purpose of this form is for those responsible for the inventory to acknowledge that it has been completed and to note any exceptions found.
- This form must be completed, signed by the Inventory Taker, Property Custodian and Property Manager, and submitted electronically to Asset Management – including an attached inventory listing – in order for the department’s inventory to be considered complete.
- FY18 inventory deadline changes have been kept to a minimum in order to create efficiencies in our process. Please note that your annual inventory may always be completed ahead of the posted schedule should that be convenient for your department.
- Departments performing their own inventory should expect to have a small sample of their inventory results reviewed at least every other year. If your department is selected for a review in FY18, you will be contacted after completion of your inventory in order to schedule a time for Lynn Locke (email@example.com) to perform this review.