The 2016/2017 Inventory Schedule (above) has been finalized as of July 12, 2016. No due dates were changed from the preliminary version posted in June; however, the asset detail and inventory counts were updated and finalized based on the ending inventory as of June 30, 2016.
- All Property Managers and Property Custodians should have completed the University’s Property Training class.
- The next face-to-face class (BTPT02) is scheduled for July 20 from 2:00-4:00.
- The on-line course BTPT01 is also available as another option to completing the course.
- Visit OMNI HR > Self Service > Learning and Development to register!
- Inventory Completion Certification Form
- The purpose of this form is for those responsible for the inventory to acknowledge that it has been completed and to note any exceptions found.
- This form must be completed, signed by the Inventory Taker, Property Custodian and Property Manager, and submitted electronically to Asset Management – including an attached inventory listing – in order for the department’s inventory to be considered complete.
- FY17 inventory deadline changes have been kept to a minimum in order to create efficiencies in our process. Please note that your annual inventory may always be completed ahead of the posted schedule should that be convenient for your department.
- Departments performing their own inventory should expect to have a small sample of their inventory results reviewed at least every other year. This process began in fiscal year 2015/16. If your department is selected for a review this fiscal year, you will be contacted after completion of your inventory in order to schedule a time for Lynn Locke (firstname.lastname@example.org) to perform this review.