Per University policy 4-OP-D-2-F B3, the role of the Property Survey Board is to examine and approve the disposition of capital assets...with a cost of (more) than $100,000. Membership on the board consists of the FSU Property Services Manager, Accounting & Property Services Associate Controller, the Director of Information Security & Privacy, at least one faculty member, and other faculty/staff, as appointed by the Vice President for Finance & Administration.
The current Board members are:
- Julie Bickford, Surplus Property Manager
- Judd Enfinger, Associate Controller - Accounting & Property Services
- Michael Russo, Director - Information Security & Privacy
- Dr. Dragana Popovic, Senior Scientist - National High Magnetic Field Lab
- James Russell, Deputy Chief - FSU Police Department
- Laymon Gray, Assistant Director - Environmental Health & Safety