The 2018/2019 Inventory Schedule (above) has been finalized as of July 03, 2018. No due dates were changed from the preliminary version posted in June; however, the asset detail and inventory counts were updated and finalized based on the ending inventory as of June 30, 2018. Please note that your annual inventory may always be completed ahead of the posted schedule should that be convenient for your department.
Departments performing their own inventory should expect to have a small sample of their inventory results reviewed at least every other year. If your department is selected for a review in FY19, you will be contacted after completion of your inventory in order to schedule a time for Lynn Locke (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Heather Wolbers (email@example.com) to perform this review.
- Intangible Assets – The capitalization threshold has been changed to $4M or greater. Prior to finalizing departmental year end asset lists, all intangible assets (including software) below the new threshold were retired. As you work through your inventory this year, please advise our office if you have any questions or discrepancies.
- Surplus Property has fully transitioned to Facilities Waste Management. Please see their web page for important information about property disposals!
- Inventory Completion Certification Form
- The purpose of this form is for those responsible for the inventory to acknowledge that it has been completed and to note any exceptions found.
- This form must be completed, signed by the Inventory Taker, Property Custodian and Property Manager, and submitted electronically to Asset Management – including an attached inventory listing – in order for the department’s inventory to be considered complete.