Location & Contacts
News and Announcements
- The Controller's Office is pleased to announce the re-branding of Student Financial Services to Student Business Services
- The annual property inventory deadline for most large departments on campus is coming up on January 31, 2015. Please take a moment to review the inventory schedule and other information about this process here
- The Expense Account Data Dictionary and Expense Account Short List have both been updated to reflect revisions to account names and descriptions including the addition of a new account for use in recording Transportation and Parking Services charges to departments.
- Interested in gaining an understanding of FSU Financial Policies, Procedures, Tools, and Resources? Financial Representative Certificate Series.
- FSU Surplus Property Database displays all surplus items currently available for transfer to departments.
- The Financial Representative Listserv provides departments with vital updates and key information.
It is the vision of the Controller's Office staff to meet the financial and accounting needs of a diverse and dynamic campus community with quality performance and in a professional, courteous and service-oriented manner. More...