Location & Contacts
News and Announcements
- Student Financial Services is now Student Business Services
- Property Services announces new inventory process / schedule for Fiscal Year 2014/15.
- The Expense Account Data Dictionary and Expense Account Short List have both been updated to reflect revisions to account names and descriptions including the addition of a new account for use in recording Transportation and Parking Services charges to departments.
- Interested in gaining an understanding of FSU Financial Policies, Procedures, Tools, and Resources? Financial Representative Certificate Series.
- The 2014 Fiscal Year-End Calendar is now available to help guide departments through the year-end process and help ensure that transactions are processed and included in the University’s financial records prior to fiscal year-end.
- FSU Surplus Property Database displays all surplus items currently available for transfer to departments.
- The Financial Representative Listserv provides departments with vital updates and key information.
It is the vision of the Controller's Office staff to meet the financial and accounting needs of a diverse and dynamic campus community with quality performance and in a professional, courteous and service-oriented manner. More...