Concur Travel & Expense
Ensure you visit this page frequently to keep up-to-date on everything Concur.
First time logging in? You must update your profile settings.
As a part of FSU’s strategy to increase efficiency for travelers, improve transparency, and streamline the expense reimbursement process - we will be replacing our OMNI-based travel and expense system with Concur.
Concur is the industry standard Travel and Expense cloud software solution (system) that will make booking and expensing travel and T-Card transactions faster and easier.
For our employees, the new service will provide opportunities to:
- Reduce time spent making travel reservations
- Utilize mobile apps for receipt scan, approvals and other functionality
- Streamline the expense process
- Provide pre-populated expense reports (when travel is booked through Concur)
At FSU, Concur will allow us to:
- Improve travel and expense policy compliance
- Gain transparency to travel and expense spending
- Create an improved travel and expense experience for our employees
- Reduce the need to collect, manage, and store paper receipts
April 24th, 2018: Access to Concur enabled
May 4th, 2018: Bank of America Travel Cards disabled
The Controller's Office Travel department will be holding routine demonstrations for any of those interesed in an overview of Concur. This is targeted towards those who have never used Concur and would like a basic understanding of conducting travel in the new system. New users are encouraged to attend. See our Concur Open Lab/Overview Schedule for additional times and dates. Please email the FSU Travel department for options tailored to your department.
For assistance with real scenarios, and guidance on completing Travel Requests (T-Auths), booking Travel, and completing Expense Reports. The Travel office conducts drop-in/drop-out open labs (users do not have to attend the entire session). Sessions are held 3 times a week with alternating times of either 9:30am - 12:00pm or 1:30pm - 4:00pm. See our Concur Open Lab/Demonstration Schedule for additional times and dates. Sign up is not required.
If you have any questions please see our FAQ's above, or send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated - 04/20/18