Skip to main content

Controller's Office

Travel Card

The Travel Card (T-Card) is a University credit card used by eligible employees for certain business related travel expenses.  A cardholder must obtain legible receipts for all T-Card charges regardless of amount.  Charges are exempt from Florida sales tax, utilizing the University’s Sales Tax Exemption Certificate.  Misuse of the T-Card may result in card suspension, cancelation, or employee termination depending on the severity of the violation.

Always carry another means of payment when using the T-Card in case it declines due to card limits or merchant issues. To report a lost or stolen card, contact Bank of America immediately at (800) 300-3084.  In addition please notify Travel Services - Jennifer Pittman at or (850) 644-9410.


Travel Card Limits

Standard Limits


Per Transaction


Per Day


Increased Limits*


Per Transaction


Per Day


*Need Dean, Director, or Department Head written approval.


Allowable Business Related Expenses

  • Lodging
  • Air Travel
  • Checked/Excess Baggage Fees
  • Travel Agency Fee
  • Car Rental
  • Gasoline (Rental or University Vehicle)
  • Taxi and Taxi Tips (up to 15%)
  • Parking
  • Conference/Convention Registration Fee
  • Telephone Calls
  • Internet Service



T-Card Roles





Travel Representatives


Contact Us

Jennifer Pittman T-Card Administrator (850) 644 - 9410
Carla Daniels T-Card Admin Back-up (850) 644 - 1851
Joy Henderson T-Card Admin Back-up (850) 644 - 5481
Derrick Myrick T-Card Administrator (850) 644 - 3943


Purchasing Card (P-Card)

In addition to the Travel Card, the University also offers a Purchasing Card. Visit the P-Card Website to learn more about the Purchasing Card.

(Please refer to the University Travel Policies for more details)