It is the vision of the Controller's Office to strengthen the University's financial foundation and to meet the financial and accounting needs of a diverse and dynamic campus community with quality performance in a professional, courteous and service-oriented manner.
It is our mission to:
- Establish and communicate policies and procedures necessary to ensure the proper use of University resources.
- Continuously seek to improve operational efficiencies, streamline administrative processes and procedures, and identify savings opportunities and reduce operating expenses.
- Receive and deposit funds due the University.
- Maintain and process the University's payroll.
- Ensure the prompt and proper settlement of amounts owed by the University.
- Maintain the University's accounting and financial reporting systems.
- Provide oversight and management to ensure the integrity of all University financial affairs.
- Actively promote and monitor compliance with appropriate State and Federal financial and tax laws and regulations.