Controller’s Office services
As a result of Governor Desantis’s “safer at home” order, the University is restricting all on-campus operations to essential functions only effective April 3, 2020, until at least April 30, 2020. All Controller’s Office departments will continue to provide services remotely during this period.
Updates regarding Controller’s Office services are located here.
Departmental deposit processing: Departments should continue to drop off departmental deposits in the Student Business Services Drop Box at A1500 University Center. Student Business Services staff will continue to process all deposits on Wednesday and Friday.
Accounts Payable and Travel: All Disbursement Services operations will continue as normal remotely, with the following exceptions:
- Travel Cards will not be available for pickup until the University is fully operational.
- Special Handling checks can be mailed to department representatives – See FAQs for instructions.
- Checks will be printed on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Payroll processing: Payroll will continue to be processed as normal remotely except for the two off cycle changes noted below.
- All cases submitted to Payroll for an off cycle check before the 10:30 a.m. pay day Friday deadline will be processed on the off cycle dated for pay day Friday. All checks will be processed as direct deposit and employees will receive the funds the following Monday.
- For any cases submitted to Payroll for an off cycle check received after Friday 10:30 a.m. but prior to Monday’s 10:30 a.m. deadline, Payroll will process the paychecks on the Monday off cycle (Monday after pay day). All checks will be processed as direct deposit and employees will receive the funds the following Tuesday.