The university is announcing the next phase of the internal Accounts Receivable and Billing project, which is rolling out for multiple auxiliaries on May 1st, 2020.
How does this impact me?
If your department utilizes services from the following departments, fully approved Purchase Orders must be in place before services can be provided beginning May 1st, 2020.
- FSU Police Department | Campus Safety (Selling Department 026007)
- Security detail services provided by FSUPD for events and activities
- Florida Conflict Resolution Center (FCRC) (Selling Department 146006)
- Mediation and related services
- Florida Conflict Resolution Center (FREAC | FNAI | TAP) (Selling Departments 147002, 147006, 147007)
- Data requests and related services from the Florida Resources & Environmental Analysis Center, including the Florida Natural Areas Inventory (FNAI) and Technical Assistance Program (TAP)
- Master Craftsman Studios | Facilities Sign Shop (Selling Department 199000)
- Studio work performed by the Master Craftsman Studios and sign creation handled by Facilities’ Sign Shop; includes the production of bricks/pavers and any other work paid for by FSU Foundation funds spending from OMNI Financials
- Campus Recreation (Selling Departments beginning with 235%)
- Services provided by Campus Recreation departments, including facilities rentals from Fitness, Intramural (IM) Sports, Outdoor Adventures, and Tully Gym; supervisor fees, lifeguards, and other non-rental services; charges for CPR and First-Aid certifications, lifeguard certifications, and other related training; and other services provided by Campus Recreation departments
- Oglesby Union (Selling Departments beginning with 250%)
- Services provided by Oglesby Union departments, including space rental and related fees (recurring and one-time charges); charges for ads and promotional services; Art Center services such as framing, paint-a-pot, and related activities; performance rights for film screenings at the Askew Student Life Center (ASLC); charges for food and beverage purchased from Union departments, including the ASLC; and ongoing contracted janitorial services provided by Union departments.
- Panama City Campus Space Utilization Auxiliary (Selling Department 305740)
- Rental for space at the FSU Panama City Campus
- Panama City Campus Underwater Crime Scene Investigation (Selling Department 301212)
- Analysis, research, training, and related services related to underwater crime scene investigation
When does my department need to take action?
Requisition entry to create Purchase Orders for current, ongoing, and anticipated expenditures from the above auxiliaries should take place as soon as possible, and before placing any future orders with the selling auxiliary.
What resources are available to assist me?
Detailed resources and important information to assist you in fulfilling this requirement are available at https://fla.st/2wzxEq1, including step-by-step tutorials and answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please visit our website at http://controller.vpfa.fsu.edu/auxiliary-ar-billing or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cassandra Rayne Gross
Assistant Controller, Auxiliary Accounting