As previously communicated, the university is transitioning to a new travel management company, Collegiate Travel Planners (CTP). To assist in the transition to CTP, please join the Travel Office for a Zoom session being held on Tuesday, May 16th from 1:30 PM to 2:00 pm. We will be reviewing what departments can expect during the transition from May 22nd through May 24th and how to handle making reservations before, during, and after the transition. Departments will also have an opportunity to ask questions regarding this transition. In addition, Disbursement Services will be holding a townhall Zoom session on Wednesday, May 17th from 10-11 am.
• Concur Travel Request and Expense Reports will not be impacted.
• Reservations made through World Travel Services do not need to be rebooked through CTP.
• Reservations can continue through World Travel Services through May 25th.
• Missing Airfare receipts can still be located here.
• Individuals should verify their personal information in Concur after May 25th.
• Travelers who have upcoming trips are strongly encouraged to download Concur Mobile App and TripIt App. Instructions on how to download the Concur Mobile app and Tripit Pro app are available on page 83 and 89 of the Concur User Guide located here.
• Individuals who have unused tickets are strongly encouraged to use them before we transition to CTP. Once CTP is fully operational, travelers will be able to use their unused tickets by providing the unused ticket information directly to CTP. Additional service fees may apply.
https://fsu.zoom.us/j/94935011780 - Travel Office Zoom – Tuesday, May 16th 1:30-2 pm
https://fsu.zoom.us/j/97402428294 - Disbursement Services Townhall – Wednesday, May 17th 10-11 am