The university is pleased to announce that the final phase of the internal Accounts Receivable and Billing project is rolling out for multiple auxiliaries on October 1st, 2020.
How does this impact me?
If your department utilizes and/or pays for services from the following departments, fully approved internal, auxiliary Purchase Orders must be in place before services can be provided beginning October 1st, 2020.
- Facilities (Selling Departments beginning with 041 and 042)
- Facilities Services, including maintenance, fuel, building services (special events, boxes), and grounds charges
- Facilities Utilities, including all monthly utilities charges for electric, water, chilled water, etc; waste management/pull fees; and confidential shredding
- Note: Facilities Design & Construction processes are not changing.
- Northwest Regional Data Center (NWRDC) (Selling Department 112000)
- Information Technology Services, Data Center Storage, and Membership fees
- Challenger Learning Center (Selling Department 213002)
- All services provided by the Challenger Learning Center, including space rental, food & beverage, tickets, educational services, and gift shop goods
When do I need to take action?
Requisition entry for current, ongoing, and anticipated expenditures from the above auxiliaries should take place as soon as possible, and before October 1st, 2020.
What resources are available to assist me?
Detailed resources and important information to assist you in fulfilling this requirement are available at https://fla.st/2wzxEq1, including step-by-step tutorials and answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please visit our website at http://controller.vpfa.fsu.edu/auxiliary-ar-billing or contact us at email@example.com.
Cassandra Rayne Gross
Assistant Controller, Auxiliary Accounting