Per University policy 4-OP-D-2-F, the role of the Property Survey Board is to examine and approve the disposition of capital assets with a cost of (more) than $100,000. Membership on the board generally consists of two members from the Controller’s Office, including at least one senior staff member; a senior staff person from Information Security & Privacy; at least one faculty member; and other faculty/staff, as appointed by the Vice President for Finance & Administration.
The current Board members are:
- Peter Walker, Associate Controller – Controller’s Office
- Laymon Gray, Associate Director – Environmental Health & Safety
- Dr. Dragana Popovic, Senior Scientist – National High Magnetic Field Lab
- Justin Maloy, Interim Chief of Police – FSU Police Department
- Bill Hunkapiller, Director – Information Security and Privacy Office
- Bree Tharp, Asset Operations Program Coordinator – Controller’s Office