Users must create Expense Reports in order to be reimbursed for out of pocket expenses incurred during travel and to settle Travel Card (T-Card) transactions. Concur requires an approved Travel Request before an Expense Report can be submitted. T-Card charges and expenses can be added to a Expense Report as soon as charges begin to appear in your available expenses.
The easiest way to start the Expense Report is from an approved Travel Request. Travelers or Travel Delegates (Representatives) can start an Expense Report and fill it out until it's "Ready to Submit", but the traveler must review and submit their own Expense Reports in Concur.
Reports containing only non-travel expense type line items do not require a Travel Request. For questions regarding FSU Foundation expense reimbursements, please refer to their policies here: Foundation Forms & Resources.
Users may be interested in the following guides and resources:
- Starting an Expense Report
- Meal Allowance
- Adding Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Placing T-Card Charges on an Expense Report (from an open Expense Report & from the Managing Expenses section)
- Itemizing Nightly Lodging Expenses
- Processing Personal Expenses
- Entering Personal Vehicle Mileage
- Documented Miles Expense Type
- Copying an Expense
- Converting Foreign Currency Transactions
- Allocating (Split Funding) Expenses
- Receipt Handling
- Printing an Expense Report
- Correcting and Resubmitting an Expense Report