Travel Card

The Travel Card (T-Card) is a University credit card used by eligible employees for certain business travel expenses.  A cardholder must obtain legible receipts for all T-Card charges regardless of amount.  Charges are exempt from Florida sales tax, when necessary provide a copy of the University's Sales Tax Exemption Certificate located in Travel forms here. Misuse of the T-Card may result in card suspension, cancellation, or employee termination depending on the severity of the violation.

Always carry another means of payment when using the T-Card in case it declines due to card limits or merchant issues. To report a lost or stolen card, contact Wells Fargo immediately at 1-800-932-0036 (for travelers within the United States).  For travelers outside of the United States, call collect at 1-612-332-2224.  In addition, please notify Travel Card Services at


Travel Card Limits

Standard Limits

Per Transaction


Per Day


Increased Limits*

Per Transaction

Temporary or permanent as determined by necessity

Per Day

Temporary or permanent as determined by necessity

*Requires Dean, Director, Department Head or Chair (DDDHC) written approval. Email to


Allowable Business Expenses

  • Lodging
  • Air Travel
  • Checked/Excess Baggage Fees
  • Travel Agency Fee
  • Car Rental
  • Gasoline (Rental or University Vehicle)
  • Taxi and Taxi Tips (up to 20%)
  • Parking
  • Conference/Convention Registration Fee
  • Telephone Calls
  • Internet Service


T-Card Manual

The T-Card Manual details the T-Card program including information on eligibility requirements, processing information, and a list of allowable and unallowable items that may be charged to the card.


T-Card Roles





Travel Delegates


Contact Us


Purchasing Card (P-Card)

In addition to the Travel Card, the University also offers a Purchasing Card. Visit the P-Card Website to learn more about the Purchasing Card.