Where to Send Invoices
Invoices from suppliers should be sent directly to Accounts Payable. However, if a department does receive an invoice, they should forward it on to Accounts Payable via one* of the following methods:
- Interoffice Mail
- MC 2391
- Right Fax
- 5-9502 (New Invoices)
- 5-9514 (Paid Invoices)
*Using more than one method to send invoices to Accounts Payable can result and multiple copies of the invoice our system.
FSU Document Management System
DM fully integrates with OMNI for purchase orders, change orders, vendor invoices and travel receipts. Details on navigating to these documents in OMNI Financials follows.
- Purchase Orders (POs) can be viewed at any of the following locations:
- Purchasing > Review PO Information > Purchase Orders
- Purchasing > Review PO Information > Activity Summary
- Accounts Payable > FSU AP Custom > FSU Document Management (only if there is an invoice in Document Management for that Purchase Order)
- Encumbered Invoices (whether paid encumbered or unencumbered and once scanned) are viewable at:
- Accounts Payable > FSU AP Custom > FSU Document Mangement
- Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry (only if the correct voucher number is identified for the invoice on the Completed stamp)
For general document viewing instructions, see Searching for Documents in OMNI.
Indexing Errors - APE013
If a processor notices that there are issues with a particular invoice in OMNI Document Management, the document should be reassigned to the APE013 queue / processor code. Some examples of the most common error types include:
- Indexing typos, where the true invoice number, PO number, invoice amount, etc. appear to be listed incorrectly in Nolij
- Duplicate invoices